Local Plan: Part 2
The Local Plan Part 2 comprises Development Management Policies, Site Allocations and Designations and Polices Map. Once adopted it will deliver the detail of the strategic policies set out in the Local Plan Part 1: Strategic Polices (2012). Together they will form a comprehensive development strategy for the borough up to 2026.
Following consultation on the Local Plan Part 2: Proposed Submission Version in autumn 2014, the council has published proposed changes to the documents for comment. Copies of all comments received and the Revised Proposed Submission Version will be submitted to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government in early 2016.
The consultation commenced on 26 October and ends on 8 December 2015 at 5pm. The consultation documents and details of how to submit your comments are available below.
You can find out more about the Local Plan Part 2 at the following "drop in" information sessions:
- Botwell Green Library, Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre, East Avenue, Hayes, UB3 2HW: Wednesday 11 November, 3.30pm to 7pm
- Ruislip Manor Library, Linden Avenue, Ruislip Manor, HA4 8TW: Thursday 12 November, 3.30pm to 7pm
- West Drayton Library, Station Road, West Drayton, UB7 7JS: Tuesday 17 November 2015, 3.30pm to 7pm
- Uxbridge Library, 14 High Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1HD: Thursday 19 November, 3.30pm to 7pm
Local Plan Part 2 Documents
The Local Plan Part 2 will deliver the detail of the strategic policies set out in the adopted Local Plan Part 1 and comprises the following three documents:
Development Management Policies Oct 2015 [8Mb] - which set out development policies
Site Allocations and Designations - Revised Proposed Submission Version Oct 2015 [44Mb] - which identifies sites for new housing, public transport interchanges, schools and minerals safeguarding
Policies Map Atlas of Changes - Revised Proposed Submission Version Oct 2015 [71Mb] - presented as a booklet called "Atlas of Changes" showing proposed changes to the Saved UDP Proposals
Schedule of Changes to Accompany Polices Map Atlas of Changes [100kb] - Schedule of Changes to accompany the Polices Map "Atlas of Changes"
- Composite Policies Map - North Sheet [22Mb]
- Composite Policies Map - South Sheet [10Mb]
The Local Plan Part 2 is also accompanied by the following technical studies:
- Sustainability Appraisal [8Mb]
- Addendum to Sustainability Appraisal Sept 2014 (Oct 2015) [3Mb]
- Addendum to Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Sequential Test Oct 2015 [1Mb]
- Addendum to Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Sequential Test Appendix A [53kb]
- Addendum to Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and Sequential Test Appendix B [66kb]
- Consultation Statement October 2015 [1Mb]
- Equalities Impact Assessment Oct 2015 [186kb]
- Screening for Appropriate Assessment [459kb]
- Appropriate Assessment Screening Local Plan Part 2 Update Oct 2015 [153kb]
How to make a comment
Comments should be made by completing a representation form which can be downloaded below.
Completed forms can be returned by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to Planning Policy Team, London Borough of Hillingdon, 3N/02 Civic Centre, High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1UW
All comments must be submitted by 5pm Tuesday 8 December 2015
Please note copies of the comments are not confidential.
For further information, please email email@example.com or contact the Planning Policy Team on: 01895 250 230.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.