Hillingdon Local Plan - Adoption of Part 1 - November 2012
The Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Strategic Policies document was adopted by the Council on 8 November 2012.
The Development Plan for the borough now comprises:
- The "Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Strategic Policies";
- The extant 2007 Saved Unitary Development Plan policies adopted as the "Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 2", pending the preparation and adoption of subsequent site specific allocations, development management policies and a policies map; and
- The London Plan published by the Mayor of London in July 2011.
The Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Strategic Policies documents:
- Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1 - Strategic Policies (adopted November 2012) [5Mb]
- Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Errata sheet (February 2013) [15kb]
See also other documents relevant to the Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Strategic Policies:
- Adoption Statement [14kb]
- Report on the examination into the Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1 - Strategic Policies [205kb]
- Examination in public
- LDF evidence base
- Sustainability Appraisal
Where to view the documents:
Copies of the adopted Hillingdon Local Plan: Part 1- Strategic Policies and associated documents, including the Inspector's Report, Adoption Statement and Sustainability Report are available for public inspection here on the Council's website and at the Planning reception office, Civic Centre, High Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1UW (Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm); Hayes One Stop Shop, Botwell Green Sports and Leisure Centre, East Avenue, Hayes, UB3 2HW (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) and at all Hillingdon Libraries. Click here for full details of library locations and normal opening hours.