Putting our residents first
Park Lane, Harefield, Middlesex UB9 6BJ
Location map »
|Opening times |
|Monday-Wednesday||9am to 6pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
|Closed on Bank Holidays|
Harefield library events »
Book a PC
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
- There are 7 plug sockets at a study table available for you to plug in your own IT device.
- Free Online reference library - includes One Click Digital eBooks and eAudiobooks, Zinio digital magazines, a wide range of encyclopedias and reference resources to help you with your homework (Britannica, Credo Reference) or research (Oxford University Press, Ancestry) and many more.
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee shop
- Domestic battery recycling bin
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Children's talking books - free to borrow
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
There is an Induction Loop available.
There is a small car park.
There is 1 marked bay for disabled users.
Print this page
19 Sep 2016 at 14:41