A small community library in the north of the borough.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning, CD-Writer facilities and much more...
- Assisted facilities available in all libraries including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Fiction books
arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Westerns and general novels
- Non-fiction books
arranged in subject categories
- Large Print books
- Themed book promotions
- collection offering a quick choice selection of popular paperbacks
- What's Hot bestselling hardbacks
- Poetry group
meets on the last Tuesday of the month 18:00-20:00
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection(main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Children's talking books - free to borrow
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
|There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.||Automatic entrance doors.|
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
The library is on one level inside.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
There is an Induction Loop available.
There is a small car park.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.