A small community library in the north of the borough.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning and much more...
- including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee shop
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy and general novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print books
- Themed book promotions
- collection offering a quick choice selection of popular paperbacks
- What's Hot bestselling hardbacks
- Poetry group meets on the last Tuesday of the month 19:00-21:00
- FLASH: Film and Literary Appreciation Society
Read the book and then watch the film! Come once a month for film screening and lively discussion about the translation from book to film.
Last Saturday of the month, starting in January, 230-430pm
Interested? Please speak to Lara on 01895 558184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Children's talking books - free to borrow
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
There is an Induction Loop available.
There is a small car park.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.