A small community library in the north of the borough.
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
Book a PC
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library
- Online reference library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee shop
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction & Fantasy and general novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print books
- Themed book promotions
- collection offering a quick choice selection of popular paperbacks
- What's Hot best selling hardbacks
- Poetry group meets on the last Tuesday of the month 19:00-21:00
- FLASH! (Film & Literary Appreciation Society)
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Children's talking books - free to borrow
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
There is an Induction Loop available.
There is a small car park.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.