High Street, Yiewsley, Middlesex UB7 7BE
- Tel: 01895 558286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||930am to 7pm|
|Tuesday-Wednesday||930am to 6pm|
|Thursday||930am to 7pm|
|Friday||930am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study area
- Newspapers / magazines
- Collection of learning materials
- Hearing aid batteries
- Disabled access, parking and toilet
- Starbucks coffee
Books, talking books, videos, promotions
- Graphic novels and Manga collection -new book section
- Playaways for adults and juniors- new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction, Fantasy, and General Novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Multi-lingual fiction and non-fiction books available in community languages (Bengali, Chinese, Gujarati, Hindu, Polish, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu)
- Skills for life collection, including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes language courses, learning material, picture dictionaries, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Themed book promotions
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Teenage collections
- Playaways for adults and juniors - new digital audio books, preloaded pocket sized digital media players
- Stories on CD and cassette
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
There is an Induction Loop available.
There is a pay and display car park at the back of the library which has 2 marked bays for disabled users and 2 spaces for
brown badge holders
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields (marked with *).
Your email address is invalid, please check and retry.
Sorry, your feedback could not be sent due to a problem with connecting to the server. Please try again later.
Thank you for your feedback.