A community library in the north of the borough.
Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in Ickenham (IC and WR1), you can to purchase visitor vouchers at Ickenham Library, Monday to Friday 09:30-16:00.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning and much more...
- including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee shop
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy and general novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print books
- Reading groups
- Chess boards available
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story CDs and Playaways
- Child-friendly PC with e-Information resources; great for homework help
- Children's DVDs
- Access and assisted facilities
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on two levels and has a wheelchair lift for access to the new IT suite.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available.
There is a public car park adjacent to the library with marked bays for disabled users.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.