Putting our residents first
Long Lane, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10 8RE
Location map »
|Opening times |
|Monday||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
|Closed on Bank Holidays|
Ickenham library events »
Book a PC
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee shop
- Hearing aid batteries
- Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in Ickenham (IC and WR1), you can to purchase visitor vouchers at Ickenham Library, Monday to Friday 09.30am to 4pm.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story CDs and Playaways
- Child-friendly PC with e-Information resources; great for homework help
- Children's DVDs
- Access and assisted facilities
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on two levels and has a wheelchair lift for access to the new IT suite.
- Ground floor: Fiction, non-fiction, large print and talking books and Playaways, DVDs, Reference, study tables, catalogue PC, scanner and fully accessible PC. Also children's library and new conservatory/meeting room.
- First floor: Public PCs, Apple iMacs, study tables, easy chairs and coffee table.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available.
There is a public car park adjacent to the library with marked bays for disabled users.
Print this page
21 Sep 2015 at 15:33