Putting our residents first
Field End Road, Eastcote, Middlesex HA5 1RL
Location map »
|Opening times |
|Monday-Wednesday||9.30am to 6pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 7pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
| Closed on Bank Holidays|
Eastcote library events »
Book a PC
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in Eastcote (E + E2), you can purchase visitor vouchers at Eastcote Library, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Stories on CD and cassette
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on three levels inside; lift facilities with wheel chair access is available.
Ground floor: Fiction, large print and talking books, DVDs, biographies, health books, catalogue PC, fully accessible PC, PC with scanning facilities, children's library.
Mezzanine level: Study tables, reference and newspapers.
Top floor: Non-fiction and local history materials.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility in the library.
There is one marked disabled bay.
Outside the library most areas are controlled. Residents parking in Meadow Way and meters along the High Street.
Print this page
02 Nov 2015 at 16:13