A community library in the north of the borough. Fully accessible on all 3 floors.
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
Book a PC
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in Eastcote (E + E2), you can purchase visitor vouchers at Eastcote Library, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
Books, talking books, DVDs, promotions
- Fiction books - Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy and General novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print books
- Talking books
- Videos and DVDs
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (for main collection, visit the Uxbridge Central Library)
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Stories on CD and cassette
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on three levels inside; lift facilities with wheel chair access is available.
Ground floor: Fiction, Large Print & Talking Books, DVDs, Biographies, Health books, Catalogue PC, Fully Accessible PC, PC with scanning facilities, Children's library.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility in the library
There is 1 marked disabled bay.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.