Manor Farm Library
This library is housed in a Grade II listed building and is part of the historic Manor Farm site.
- Free use of computers
for Internet, email, MS Office, scanning and much more...
- including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff at the branch for more details
- Fully accessible PC including Supernova and specialised hardware.
Try our Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of romance, crime, science fiction & fantasy, and general fiction.
- Adult graphic novels and manga
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books, including the new Playaway format
- CDs (please ask staff if you wish to browse the collection)
- Fiction and non-fiction books available in the following languages: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, Polish, Chinese; and novels in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Language courses
- Themed book promotions and What's Hot top five bestsellers
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Tots n' Tales: songs, rhymes, stories and crafts for under 5s, every Monday 10.30am-11.30am
- Tiny Tunes: songs, rhymes and stories for babies and toddlers, every Wednesday 10.30am-11.00am
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story CDs
- 2 child friendly PCs with e-Information resources; great for homework help
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The main part of the library is on two levels and has a wheelchair lift for access to Reference, Local Studies, and some non-fiction sections.
There is a lift suitable for wheelchairs for access to the upper and lower ground floors.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available.
There are baby change facilities available.
There is a public car park within 100 metres with marked bays for disabled users.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.