Northwood Hills Library
Potter Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1QQ
- Tel: 01895 556460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday-Wednesday||9am to 6pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 530pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study area
- Newspapers / magazines
- Public toilet facilities including a suite specific for people with disabilities and baby-changing facilities
- Starbucks coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction, Fantasy and General Novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Themed book promotions
- Reading groups
- Local studies, archives and museum service collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Stories on CD and cassette
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on two levels inside but there is a lift for access to the lower level
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility accessible by lift.
A small car park with 1 marked bay for disabled users.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.