Putting our residents first
Northwood Hills Library
Potter Street, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1QQ
Location map »
|Opening times |
|Monday-Wednesday||9am to 6pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9am to 4pm|
|Closed on Bank Holidays|
Northwood Hills library events »
Book a PC
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study area
- Newspapers / magazines
- Public toilet facilities including a suite specific for people with
disabilities and baby-changing facilities
- Starbucks coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Stories on CD and cassette
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on two levels inside but there is a lift for access to the lower level
- Ground floor: Fiction, popular non-fiction, Catalogue PC, Fully Accessible PC, Study tables, Children's library
- Lower level: PCs including scanner, non-fiction, toilets and coffee shop serving Starbucks' Fairtrade tea and coffee
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility accessible by lift.
A small car park with 1 marked bay for disabled users.
Print this page
02 Nov 2015 at 16:14