Yeading Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0EW
- Tel: 01895 556060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday-Wednesday,||9am to 6pm|
|Thursday||9am to 7pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
- Public toilet facilities including a suite specific for people with disabilities and baby-changing facilities
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction, Fantasy and General Novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Multi-lingual fiction and non-fiction books available in community languages (Bengali, Gujarati, Hindu, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil)
- Asian music on CD and cassette
- Skills for Life collections, including English Support (for people where English is not their first language); Graded Readers; Skills for Life; Basic IT. The collection includes language courses, learning material, picture dictionaries, books on spelling, grammar etc.
- Themed book promotions
- Reading Well and Better With Books collections
- ImaginAsian collection ~ including books in English.
- - collection offering a quick choice selection of popular paperbacks
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Talking books in CD and playaway format
- Children's DVDs
- Storytimes - booking is essential!
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
There is an accessible toilet facility available on the ground floor.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.