Find recommended books at a glance: new releases, bestsellers and reader favourites. We'll help you find your next read.
Reading Well Books on Prescription
Provides self-help reading for adults for a range of common mental health conditions including anxiety, depression, phobias and some eating disorders.
The books are based on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and have been recommended by experts.
- Self-help books for adults for a range of common mental health conditions including anxiety, depression, phobias and some eating disorders
- Self help books for dementia
Great books hot off the press for you to enjoy! Available at your local library now, they are issued for 7 days and can be renewed at www.hillingdon.gov.uk/renew
Discover the latest titles and share your review on Hillingdon Libraries' GoodReads.
Interested in what others are reading in Hillingdon Libraries?
Browse the wide range of titles purchased especially to meet our readers' diverse requests at Hillingdon Libraries' GoodReads
Short, fast-paced, easy to read and written by well-known authors and celebrities. Ideal to get back into reading.
- Find the latest titles on Hillingdon Libraries' GoodReads.
- For more information visit quickreads.org.uk
Award winning books
Discover award winning authors and join in national reading promotions with books from your local library.
The latest lists are available from Hillingdon Libraries' GoodReads:
Cost Book Awards celebrate some of the most enjoyable books of the year by writers based in the UK and Ireland,as well as rewarding the best novel; other categories include first novel, biography and poetry.
- For more information visit www.costa.co.uk/costa-book-awards/welcome
The Crime Writers Association Dagger Awards have been synonymous with quality crime writing for over fifty years. There is even a dagger in the library award, with nominations from libraries and reading groups.
- For more information visit thecwa.co.uk/daggers
Guardian First Book Award is awarded by the Guardian newspaper to the best new literary talent in fiction or non-fiction across all genres.
- For more information visit www.theguardian.com/books/guardianfirstbookaward
The latest Man Booker Prize is a prestigious annual contemporary fiction award, open to writers from the British Commonwealth and Ireland.
- For more information visit manbookerprize.com
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.