Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search


Save money at local leisure facilities with a LeisureLink card.


The LeisureLink card provides a discount to concessionary groups at leisure centres and library facilities. The scheme has recently been reviewed and extra concessionary groups such as asylum seekers, students and those who receive council tax benefits have been added.

To qualify for the scheme you should be:

  • aged 60 years and over 
  • a full-time student
  • a foster carer
  • a looked after child
  • an asylum seeker

or you should receive one of the following:

  • Carers allowance
  • Housing benefit
  • Income support
  • Working Tax credit
  • Unemployment benefit
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Disability incapacity benefit
  • Council tax benefit (excluding single occupancy discount)
  • Referral to Cardiac Rehabilitation Class

Download the LeisureLink brochure and application form [3Mb] or collect from any Hillingdon sports centre or swimming pool.

What offers are there?

The LeisureLink scheme offers discounts to a wide range of sport and leisure activities such as swimming, class and casual gym admissions as well as library discounts.

Leisure centres

Discounts on casual admission charges for many activities such as swimming (free for people aged 65+), fitness gym, fitness classes, swimming lessons and junior activities. Discounts vary depending on activity and time of visit.


Concessionary rates for reservations and discounts on charges for hire of music, DVD's and other recordings will apply. Membership to the library will also be required and for residents their HillingdonFirst card will be both concession and library card. For details on your local library telephone 01895 250600 or visit the libraries pages

How do I apply?

You must complete an application form and return with the following: 

  • Proof of concession/eligibility in at least one of the specific groups listed
  • LeisureLink fee (from as little as £2.  See LeisureLink brochure [3Mb] for full details)
  • Stamped addressed envelope to return your card
  • HillingdonFirst Residents card*

*Hillingdon residents (aged 18 and over) will also need to supply their HillingdonFirst card number as proof of residency. Your LeisureLink discount will be added directly to your HillingdonFirst Card, saving you the need to carry an additional card.

If you live in Hillingdon but you do not currently have a HillingdonFirst card you can request one online or by telephone on 01895 556677.

Children and young people aged 17 and under and all non-residents will be issued a specific LeisureLink card by the leisure centre processing your application.

If you have dependant children (under 16) living at the same address they can be added to your application. All child card cards are valid for 1 year only. Your partner or spouse will need to supply individual proof of his or her eligibility and complete a separate application form.

Where do I send my application to be processed?

Return your completed application form (either by post or in person) to the Leisure Centre of your choice.

Once your application has been processed you can obtain the LeisureLink discount at any participating centre. However, if applying by post you must make your cheque payable to the correct leisure management company.

Name of centreManagement company

Can they process
your application?

Hillingdon Sport & Leisure Complex

Fusion Lifestyles LtdYes

Botwell Green sports & Leisure centre/Hayes Pool

Greenwich Leisure LtdYes

Highgrove Pool & Fitness Centre

Greenwich Leisure LtdYes

Queensmead Sports Centre

Greenwich Leisure LtdYes

William Byrd Pool

William Byrd Pool TrustNo

Application forms cannot be processed at William Byrd Pool or the Active Lifestyles Gym. However, once in receipt of your card you will be able to obtain discounted admission fees at these centres.

Please allow seven days from receipt of your application to be processed.

How do I renew my card?

If renewing your card you must complete a new application form and supply current proof of eligibility. Renewals can be made up to one month in advance of the expiry date.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 03 Jan 2017 at 10:41