Planning fees and application forms
Find out your planning fees, how to pay them and how to submit your planning application.
Planning application fees
Paying your planning application fee
If you have a planning application number or know your planning portal reference, pay online
If you don't have a Planning Reference, you can submit the planning fee by choosing one of the options below:
- Send a cheque, made payable to 'L B Hillingdon' for the full amount quoting the application site address; or
- Log a 24 hour call back request to pay by Credit or Debit Card by telephone on 01895 250230.
Planning application forms
Submit your planning application online by using the Planning Portal website.
Alternatively print out your application form
Application forms not on the Planning Portal
The following application forms are currently not available online but can be accessed here.:
- Application for a Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Works to a listed building
- Planning application for development relating to the onshore extraction of oil and gas
- Extending the time limits of existing planning permissions (This application is only valid for permissions granted ON or BEFORE 1 October 2010 that have NOT expired.)
- Prior Approval of a Proposed Larger Home Extension (NOTE: Article 4 Direction came into force 22nd September 2014.)
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use of a building from Office (Use Class B1) Use to a use falling within Use Class C3 (Dwelling houses)
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use of Agricultural Building to a Dwelling house (Use Class C3), and for Associated Operational Development
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use of a building from a Retail (Use Class A1or A2) Use or a Mixed Retail and Residential Use to a use falling within Use Class C3 (Dwelling house), and for Associated Operational Development
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use to State-Funded School or Registered Nursery
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use of Agricultural Building to a State-Funded School or Registered Nursery
- Prior Approval of Proposed Change of Use of Agricultural Building to a flexible use within Shops, Financial and Professional services, Restaurants and Cafes, Business, Storage or Distribution, Hotels, or Assembly or Leisure
Help with submitting your application
- Help in submitting an online application together with video tutorials can be found on the Planning Portal's how to apply online.
- Planning Portal has their own Technical support to help if you are having trouble with your application.
Submitting supporting information and fees
Planning applications cannot be progressed until all the necessary supporting information and the appropriate fee is received. Our checklist will help you identify what you need to include in your application.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.