Putting our residents first
- Any person over 18 who resides in the borough as their principal home can apply for a HillingdonFirst card, and membership of the scheme is free.
Apply for a card
Register your card
- Hillingdon residents aged 17 who drive can also apply for a HillingdonFirst card.
- Only one card will be issued per borough resident.
- Only one card will be issued per email address.
- The card is valid for the period you remain as a resident of the London Borough of Hillingdon.
- Those applying for the card will need to provide proof of their address.
- The card is only for the use of the cardholder, it is not transferable.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years old. However, a later issue may include young people aged 11-17.
- Any changes to personal details - names, address - must be immediately notified to Hillingdon Council (proof of new details may be required):
or telephone the contact centre 01895 556677
- If you move out of Hillingdon you must inform the council immediately and return your HillingdonFirst card.
- The card remains the property of the London Borough of Hillingdon and must be returned upon request.
Any breach of these conditions may result in the withdrawal of the HillingdonFirst card.
- Hillingdon Council reserves the right to refuse issue of a HillingdonFirst card.
This may happen, for example, where you cannot prove you are resident in the borough or where your card has previously been withdrawn due to a breach of these terms and conditions of issue.
- Hillingdon Council reserves the right to withdraw/amend the card.
The council reserves the right to alter or withdraw the scheme at any time without notice.
- The card can only be used according to the terms and conditions laid down by the individual services offered with the HillingdonFirst card.
- When further HillingdonFirst card applications are added to your card you will be issued with service details and any additional necessary terms and conditions for the service added.
- The card is the responsibility of the cardholder.
Lost, stolen or damaged cards will be replaced for free on the first occasion, but a small payment will be charged after this.
- The card is not valid if altered, damaged or defaced in any way.
- When using the card in conjunction with the discount directory it must be presented immediately prior to a sale negotiation or purchase.
Failure to do so may lead to a discount being refused.
- Hillingdon Council will not be liable if:
- the HillingdonFirst card is not honoured by any participating merchant in the HillingdonFirst discount scheme
- the scheme or the card are subsequently withdrawn.
- Hillingdon Council in no circumstances endorses or accepts liability for any non-council products or services offered under the HillingdonFirst card scheme.
Neither does it accept liability where there is an improper or illegal use of the card.
- Hillingdon Council does not act as agent or representative of any retailer listed in the directory.
he council gives no guarantee or warranty whatsoever regarding the quality of the goods or services offered by any retailer listed in the directory nor regarding the status or reputation of any retailer.
- HillingdonFirst will not be accepted as an identity or proof of age card.
- The London Borough of Hillingdon is the data controller and will be processing your personal data.
Your personal information will be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Personal data collected via the HillingdonFirst card will be used by the council for administering the HillingdonFirst card scheme and, where appropriate, will use such information in carrying out its various functions and services.
- The council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers.
The information that you have given may be shared within the council for the prevention and detection of fraud.
The council may also share information externally with other bodies administering public funds for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud."
- In addition Hillingdon Council may from time to time contact you in regards to offers, promotions, or additional services available in relation to the HillingdonFirst card.
- Personal information will not be made available to other organisations without your permission unless it is necessary for prevention or detection of crime and allowed or required by law.
Print this page
05 Oct 2016 at 09:52