Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Asking for the decision to be looked at again - a ' Revision'

If you would like someone in the council to look at a decision we have made again, this is known as a revision.

Normally it will be a different officer to the person who made the original decision.

To start the revision process you should make a written request, within one month of the date of the decision. You should say which decision you think is wrong and explain your reasons. Please also include any evidence you have.

We recommend you use our  revision/appeal request form [212kb] to request a revision.

We aim to look at requests for revisions within 30 days. We will let you know our decision in writing. If we have changed our decision in your favour, but you still disagree with it you will be able to request a further revision or appeal within one month of the date of the new decision.

If we do not change our decision in your favour, you can tell us you still think we are wrong, and request an appeal.

You can also request a statement of reasons. This should be done within one month of the date of the decision.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 26 Aug 2015 at 09:09