Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

How do I apply for extra care housing?

If you think that you might need extra care housing, we will arrange for you to be assessed.

We can then advise you whether extra care housing is appropriate for you. It is usually only considered when other options have been tried to enable you to continue living in your current home.

A panel of social care and housing representatives make the decision about whether you are accepted for extra care housing, which is allocated by the council.

Request a referral 

For further information, contact the Extra Care Team.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 16 Feb 2017 at 10:40