Hillingdon's ice rink 2014
The Uxbridge outdoor Ice Rink is back for its seventh year and comes with a fitted canopy for the first time to ensure that visitors can skate no matter what the British weather throws at us. Prices are frozen again so it's even better value for money.
- Dates: Friday 28 November - Sunday 4 January Buy your tickets in
- Located: Civic Centre
- Off peak: Monday - Friday 10.00 - 15.00
(last session at 14:00)
- Peak: Monday - Friday 15.00 - 20:00
(last session at 19:00)
- Peak: Saturday and Sunday 10.00 - 20:00
(last session at 19:00)
- Christmas Day: closed all day
- Boxing Day: 10:00 - 18:00
- New Years Eve: 10:00 - 18:00
- New Year Day: 11:00 - 18:00
Note: Bank holidays (Boxing day and New Year's Day) will be charged at peak prices.
Tickets have been frozen at last year's prices, so you can take the whole family.
|Children (under 16)||£3.50||£5.50|
|Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children).||£14||£20|
|Concessions (Job Seekers Allowance cards and OAP Bus Passes only will be accepted).||£3.50||£5.50|
On-the-day tickets available at kiosk on the Civic Centre Forecourt
Telephone bookings call 01895 558347 (booking line opens on 19 November), Monday to Friday 08.00-18.00 (please note that on-line bookings are recommended).
Buy a Family Ice Rink ticket and get a Free family swim at Hillingdon Sports & Leisure Centre: This offer entitles two adults and two children or one adult and three children one general swim session from 28 November until 31 January 2015 upon presentation of your Ice Rink Family ticket at the leisure centre reception. Offer is valid for one session only per family Ice Rink ticket purchased.
No cash alternative
Tell your friends and family RSVP this event
Refunds: No refunds will be made unless our Management have found it necessary to close the ice rink due to Health & Safety or technical concerns. Customers are reminded that this is an outdoor event and can be affected by the weather. Where requested, every attempt will be made to accommodate customers to alternative sessions.
Enquiries or complaints in this regard should be made in writing to email@example.com
E-Tickets: If you do not bring your ticket or are not able to show your emailed acknowledgement you may not be able to skate at your booked session, and may be deferred to another session (subject to availability). If you have booked on-line the kiosk staff will be able to check the system to confirm your booking. Once this has been confirmed, you will be issued with a replacement ticket to take to the marquee to collect your boots.
Skates: Included in the ticket price, sizes available are child size 8 to adult 13 and are subject to availability.
Call 01895 558347 to receive group bookings discount for uniformed youth groups (e.g. cubs, scouts, brownies, guides etc). No minimum number required, but must have accompanying adult(s).
Skaters are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the session to allow sufficient time to be fitted with skates. Sessions last 45 minutes and can accommodate up to 130 people per session. A safety briefing will be given at the start of every session which will include some basic skating tips. Rink Stewards will be able to offer some assistance but there are no skating lessons available.
Safety information for children
- The council has introduced penguin stabilisers for children on the ice. The penguins provide support for small children and help to boost confidence and reduce the risk of injury. The cost of the stabilisers is included in the ticket price. However, there are only a limited number available and therefore subject to availability. The penguin stabilisers cannot be booked in advance.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on the ice rink.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder at all times. One child under eight per adult skater.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.