Ice rink 2015
Once again the ice rink returns to Hillingdon over the festive period. Book your tickets now.
- Saturday 28 November to Sunday 3 January
- Off peak: Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm (last session at 2pm)
- Peak: Monday to Friday, 3pm to 8pm (last session at 7pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 8pm (last session at 7pm)
- Christmas Day: Closed all day
- Boxing Day: 10am to 8pm (last session at 7pm)
- Bank Holiday Monday: 10am to 6pm (last session at 5pm)
- New Year's Eve: 10am to 6pm (last session at 5pm)
- New Year's Day: 11am to 6pm (last session at 5pm)
Note: Boxing Day, Bank Holiday Monday and New Year's Day will be charged at peak prices.
New for 2015 - Themed Thursday (all from 5pm)
- 3 December 80s v 90s: Take a trip back in time to two decades of memorable music for the ultimate throwback Thursday
- 10 December Film Hits: Endless hits from your best loved films, old and new, a magical experience for the family to enjoy
- 17 December Sing-along to Frozen: You love Disney's Frozen? Come along to skate and sing-a-long to your favourite film soundtrack
- 24 December Christmas Cracker: A pop-tastic packed evening. Festive jumpers a must as we countdown to Christmas
Ticket prices (frozen at last year's prices)
As there is a roof over the rink, people can still skate in rainy conditions.
|Children: (4 - 15yrs)|
Each child under 8 must be accompanied by an individual skating adult
2 adults and 2 children (4 to 15yrs) or 1 adult and 3 children (4 to 15yrs)
Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on the ice and each child under 8yrs must be accompanied by an individual paying adult
Terms and conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before booking »
- Telephone bookings: 01895 558347, Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Ticket kiosk: Civic Centre forecourt opens on Friday 27 November, from 10am to start of last session on each day
No refund will be made unless Management have found it necessary to close the ice rink due to Health and Safety or technical concerns. Customers are reminded that this is an outdoor event and can be affected by the weather. Where requested, every attempt will be made to accommodate customers to an alternative session.
Enquiries or complaints in this regard should be made in writing to email@example.com.
Discounts (Cubs, Scouts, Brownies and Guides)
Call 01895 556640/556072 to receive a group bookings discount for cubs, scouts, brownies and guides. No minimum number required, but must have accompanying adult(s) as appropriate to age group.
Safety information for children
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on the ice rink.
- Each child under 8yrs must be accompanied on the ice by an individual skating adult.
Penguin Stabilisers (under 8s only)
Penguin stabilisers are available for children under the age of 8. The penguins provide support for small children, help to boost confidence and reduce the risk of injury.
Please note: there are only a limited number of penguin stabilisers available and therefore subject to availability. The penguin stabilisers cannot be booked in advance.
If you do not bring your ticket or are not able to show your emailed acknowledgement on a mobile device you may not be able to skate at your booked session.
If you have booked on-line the kiosk staff will be able to check the system to confirm your booking and print a replacement - please note however that kiosk often has long queues of people waiting to purchase tickets so this service may not be immediately available and you may miss the start of your session.
Skates are included in the ticket price. Sizes available are child size 8 to adult 13. All sizes are subject to availability. Socks must be worn.
Skaters are advised to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the session to allow sufficient time to be fitted with skates. Sessions last 45 minutes and can accommodate up to 130 people per session. A safety briefing will be given at the start of every session which will include some basic skating tips.
Note: Although Rink Stewards will be able to offer some assistance there are no skating lessons available.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.