View a range of useful planning documents.
The Hillingdon Design and Accessibility Statement SPD seeks to provide guidance for new development in the borough and comprises a number of separate sections on the following topics including:
- Residential extensions [9Mb]
- Residential layouts [689kb]
- Accessible Hillingdon - May 2013 [10Mb]
- Transport interchanges [595kb]
- Shopfronts [884kb]
- Public realm, consultation draft (April 2006) [1Mb]
- TfL Construction Guidance Document for contractors [2Mb]
Links to useful publications produced by the council which are used in assessing planning applications:
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields (marked with *).
Sorry, your feedback could not be sent due to a problem with connecting to the server. Please try again later.
Thank you for your feedback.