Planning application forms
Submit your application online, forms, validation checklists and scale of fees.
Fees changed on the 22 November 2012
- Fees for planning applications [204kb]
- Calculator on the Planning Portal to work out the correct fee.
Community infrastructure levy
On 29 February 2012, the Mayor agreed his Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) charging schedule. The Levy will apply to all developments approved on or after 1 April 2012 which result in an increase in the gross internal floorspace of 100m² or more. Read more »
Tree Work legislation
All new applications are required by law to be made on a national tree work application form.
Any new application that is not submitted on the national tree work application form, or is incomplete, or fails to include the required documentation, will be invalid.
Applicants will have the choice of submitting their application on a paper or electronic form. The electronic form is hosted by the Planning Portal.
The national tree work application form (and guidance notes) will be available to download on this website after 1 October 2008.
If you require assistance, please contact London Borough of Hillingdon Contact Centre on 01895 250230.
New '1APP' planning application forms
Please note that the National One Planning Application form '1APP' has now been introduced at the London Borough of Hillingdon.
You can download the new '1APP' application forms from either:
- Planning portal where you can download and complete electronic versions of all types of application forms that are acceptable to Hillingdon
- Or alternatively you can download an application form from the list below (please note these forms are only available as PDF documents) View checklist
- Householder [287kb]
- Householder and conservation area [288kb]
- Householder and listed building consent [292kb]
- Application for full planning permission [321kb]
- Application for outline planning permission with some matters reserved [325kb]
- Application for outline planning permission with all matters reserved [316kb]
- Application for full planning permission and conservation area consent [322kb]
- Application for full planning permission and listed building consent [326kb]
- Application for full planning permission and consent to display an advert [330kb]
- Application for conservation area consent for a demolition in conservation area [282kb]
- Application for listed building consent for alterations extensions or demolition of a listed building [289kb]
- Application for consent to display an advertisement [286kb]
- Application for a lawful certificate for an existing use or operation [294kb]
- Application for a lawful development for a proposed use or development [281kb]
- Application for prior notification of agricultural or forestry development [278kb]
- Application for prior notification of agricultural or forestry development proposed road [277kb]
- Application for prior notification of agricultural or forestry development excavation waste material [278kb]
- Application for notification of agricultural or forestry development proposed fish tank cage [277kb]
- Application for notification of proposed development by telecommunications code system operators [277kb]
- Application for hedgerow removal notice [277kb]
- Application for prior notification of proposed demolition [277kb]
- Application for removal or variation of a condition following grant of permission [283kb]
- Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval [279kb]
- Application for approval of details reserved by condition [277kb]
Application for tree works to trees subject to Tree Preservation Order [280kb]
- Apply for consent to undertake works to protected trees [283kb]
Guidance notes for submitting a protected trees application [103kb]
- Notice No.1 [185kb] to be served on owners of the land when completing Certificate of Ownership - Certificate B or C.
- Notice No.2 [185kb] to be published in a newspaper when completing Certificate of Ownership - Certificate C or D.
Application for a new planning permission to replace an extant planning permission in order to extend the time limit for implementation together with Notes and Guidance
Application for a non-material amendment following a grant of planning permission together with Notes and Guidance.
You can obtain these forms from the Planning Inspectorate website.
As part of 1APP, the government has defined national requirements for the information required to be submitted in support of a planning application. These national requirements are to be supplemented by mandatory local requirements, which will be decided on by individual Local Planning Authorities. The intention is to have one set of local requirements for all of Hillingdon.
The London Borough of Hillingdon is out to consultation on the 'local requirements' of the validation checklists.
The Council's Planning Application Department are currently reviewing their Local Validation Checklists in line with the DCLG Requirements Guidance on information requirements and validation and are now consulting from 11th April 2011 for 28 days.
View the proposed validation checklists. (Link to the new page) awaiting new page id