Hayes One Stop Shop
The Hayes One Stop Shop provides local access to council services in the library at Botwell Green Sport and Leisure Centre.
Council services available
Benefit officers are onsite to help with housing benefit and council tax reduction enquiries.
We can also assist you with a wide range of other requests and council services, including:
- Council tax
- Housing and rent
- Recycling bags
- Environmental issues
- Schools admissions
- Housing repairs
- Hearing aid batteries - batteries are supplied, and you can dispose of hearing aids and small batteries.
- Leaflets on council services and local events, and application forms.
We also host theme days with services such as the police, health authority and fire service. Details of events are advertised at the centre.
In addition to council services, you will also find assistance from the following organisations:
Face to face interviews: The Citizens Advice Bureau provides advice on utility bills, employment, immigration and debt. They can also assist with completion of application forms.
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursday.
- Times: 09 to 13:00
Providing information, advice and support to people with caring responsibilities.
- Days: Monday (first and third Monday of each month).
- Times: 10:00 to 12:00
Hillingdon Victim Support Service
Providing free, confidential help and information to victims of domestic abuse.
- Days: Monday
- Times: Drop in service 14:00 - 17:00