Residents Survey 2009 report
The survey of Hillingdon residents continues to show high satisfaction with the council and the services it provides.
The survey asks residents for their views on key council services such as household waste and doorstep recycling, libraries, parks and open spaces, as well as services for older people and children and young people.
The Council's image
- More residents agree than disagree that the council is well run
- 41% of residents feel that the council gives local people good value for money
- 77% of residents feel informed about council services
A clean and attractive borough
- 90% satisfied with household waste collection
- 85% satisfied with doorstep recycling
- 76% satisfied with recycling facilities
- 77% satisfied with contact with the council
- 77% found staff helpful when they contacted the council
A safe borough
- 52% feel safer with CCTV cameras monitoring the borough
- 47% satisfied with safer neighbourhood teams, street/estate champions
A borough of learning and culture
- 83% satisfied with libraries
- 76% satisfied with parks and open spaces
A borough where children and young people are healthy, safe and supported
- 81% satisfied with primary school education
- 68% satisfied with secondary school education
Download the full report
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.