South Ruislip Library
Victoria Road, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 0JE
Location map »
- Tel: 01895 556536
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday-Thursday||930am to 9pm|
|Friday||930am to 530pm|
|Saturday||930am to 4pm|
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
- Parking visitor vouchers
Parking vouchers are now sold for 2 zones in South Ruislip. SR and SR2. They are available during library opening times which includes Saturdays.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Westerns and general novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge )
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story CDs
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Access and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
The public toilets have been adapted for disabled access.
Free parking is available at the library. There are two marked bays for disabled drivers.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all mandatory fields (marked with *).
Sorry, your feedback could not be sent due to a problem with connecting to the server. Please try again later.
Thank you for your feedback.