South Ruislip Library
A community library in the north of the borough.
- Assisted facilities available including fully accessible PCs - Supernova (screen reader and magnifier) software, large screen, easy-to-use keyboard
Book a PC
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors aged 15 and over - ask staff for more details
- There are currently no facilities to plug in your own devices at this library.
- Online Reference Library (includes Britannica, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford English Dictionary, Newspaper and Journal databases, Times Digital Archive and much more)
- A quick reference section
- Photocopying facilities
- Study areas
- Newspapers / magazines
- Starbucks coffee
- Hearing aid batteries
- Parking visitor vouchers
If you live at a property within a parking management scheme in South Ruislip (SR), you can purchase visitor vouchers at South Ruislip Library, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm.
Alternatively please contact Parking Permits on 01895 250633.
Books, talking books, DVDs and promotions
- Fiction books arranged in collections of Romance, Crime, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Westerns and general novels
- Non-fiction books arranged in subject categories
- Large print and talking books
- Music collections on CD
- Videos and DVDs
- Reading groups
- Hillingdon Local Studies, Archives and Museum Service Collection (main collection based at Central Library, Uxbridge)
- Storybooks and Information books suitable for ages 0-13
- Story CDs
- Teenage collections
- Children's DVDs
Accessibility and assisted facilities
There is ramped access suitable for wheelchairs.
Automatic entrance doors.
The library is on one level inside.
Registered assistance dogs are welcome.
The public toilets have been adapted for disabled access.
Free parking is available at the library. There are two marked bays for disabled drivers.
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.