Residents survey 2010
In the 2010 survey, Hillingdon residents expressed satisfaction with council services at a time when local authorities are under increasing financial pressures.
The survey asked residents for their views on various council services, including household waste and doorstep recycling, libraries, parks and open spaces, as well as services for older people, children and young people.
About the council
- 42% of residents feel that the council is well run (7% increase since 2009)
- 48% of residents feel that the council gives local people good value for money
- 70% of residents feel informed about council services
Our natural and built environment
- 88% satisfied with household waste collection
- 83% satisfied with doorstep recycling
- 69% satisfied with recycling facilities
- 73% satisfied with primary school education
- 62% satisfied with secondary school education
- 79% satisfied with libraries
- 76% satisfied with parks and open spaces
Our people - customer care
- 64% satisfied with contact with the council
- 77% found staff helpful when they contacted the council
Our people - feeling safe
- 65% of residents feel safe living in the borough
- 51% satisfied with the way the council and police deal with anti-social behaviour (15% increase since 2009)
Download the full report
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.