Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

What should you do if you receive a notice to quit your property?

If you receive a letter or notice from your landlord contact the Homelessness Prevention service to discuss further.

In order for your landlord to ask you to leave, he will have to serve you a notice requiring possession of the property.

The length of the notice, will depend on the type of tenancy and reasons for the notice etc.


Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 02 Dec 2015 at 10:28