Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Options for family and friends

What should I do if I am asked to leave my home?

Extended family

If you are living with a family or friend and they ask you to leave, we will meet you at home, together with the excluder, to negotiate for you to remain in the property or have more time to find alternative accommodation.

There are a number of options we can use to assist families facing homelessness. Please contact the Homeless Prevention Team for further information.

Self contained family YMCA units

YMCA West London is a charity that develops opportunities to transform young lives and provide accommodation for young people in need. Please contact the Homeless Prevention Team for housing options for young people who may be threatened with homelessness.

Home Group crash pad scheme

This scheme is run in conjunction with Home Group Housing Association. The scheme provides shared and self contained accommodation units for individuals who are faced with immediate homelessness for up to six months. The tenant would be responsible for the rent and any other bills.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 24 Oct 2017 at 13:34