Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Help in making an appeal

Representatives that can offer advice.

Citizens Advice

CA can provide independent advice to help you write your appeal. They may be able to arrange for a representative to present your case to the Tribunals.

You can contact them at:

Uxbridge Citizens Advice (CA)
High Street
Middlesex   UB8 1UW

(Uxbridge CA is next to the Civic Centre)

Phone: 01895 264021
Alternatively you can call their advice line on 0344 848 7903.


Hillingdon Law Centre

Hillingdon Law Centre has a welfare benefits specialist who may be able to assist you. They may provide independent legal advice, helping writing your appeal and may be able to represent you at the Tribunals.

You can contact them at:

Hillingdon Law Centre
12 Harold Avenue

Phone: 020 8561 9400
Email: info@hillingdonlawcentre.co.uk

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 04 Sep 2017 at 13:58