Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Council provided transport

Picture of bus drawn by Lillie

Council provided transport is motorised transport such as minibuses, cars or taxis provided by the council to take your child to and from school.

If your application for travel assistance for your child is successful and  it has been evaluated that council provided transport is the best method to get your child to and from school then you will receive notice in writing and you will be asked to sign a parental agreement contract and complete a needs profile form for your child. This will give the transport team all of the information that they need to ensure that your child is placed on the correct vehicle and has the correct care for their individual needs.

Complete a needs profile form

Once you have completed your child's needs profile and contract it can take up to 14 days for transport arrangements to be put in place.

Please note that transport will not commence until you have completed the contract and needs profile.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 16 Feb 2017 at 17:20