Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Repaying your former tenancy arrears

Former tenancy arrears are due in full, one month from the date the arrears notification is issued.

Computer and payment card

If you have any queries about your former tenancy arrears or require further information, or if you think you won't be able to pay in full, you should contact the Former Tenant Arrears team before the first payment is due.

If you are having difficulties with money you can ask us about options to pay by instalment.

Please be aware that for all arrangements to pay by instalment, the amount of your monthly/weekly instalments has to be accepted by the Corporate Collection team. In certain circumstances you may be asked to complete a  breakdown and income expenditure form [222kb].

If you disagree with the former tenancy arrears please email ftarecovery@hillingdon.gov.uk with your reasons.

Your reference number

The reference number you need to quote is your payment reference, which can be found on the right hand side of your letter your letter below the date.

Your payment number should be quoted on all correspondence and payments.

Ways to make a payment

Online payment

You will need your card details and reference number to hand. At "Online Payments" choose Overpaid Former Tenant Arrears, not Corporate Debtors.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 09 Mar 2018 at 15:32