Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Being offered a London Borough of Hillingdon tenancy

What happens when a property is vacated and how to apply for a council home.

The property is inspected and all necessary work is ordered to bring the property up to the councils Minimum Lettable Standards [121kb]. Some of the work may be carried out after the new tenant moves in. This is to try and minimize the length of time a property is left empty. 

Work needed for health and safety reasons is carried out prior to a new tenant moving in. Whilst the work is being carried out the council will begin the process of selecting the new tenant.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 12 Mar 2018 at 09:48