Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Gaming machine notifications and permits on licenced premises

Licensed premises may provide Gaming Machines under the Gambling Act 2005.

Pubs and members clubs that hold a premises licence or club premises certificate under the Licensing Act 2003, may provide gaming machines for use by their customers/members.

Further information

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 30 Mar 2017 at 09:08