Hillingdon's Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2022-2025
Have your say on Hillingdon's Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
We have produced a draft Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy for2021/22 to 2025/26.
The proposed priorities for the strategy are as follows.
- Support for children, young people, and their families to have the best start and to live healthier lives.
- Tackling unfair and avoidable inequalities in health and in access to and experiences of services.
- Helping people to prevent the onset of long-term health conditions such as dementia and heart disease.
- Supporting people to live well, independently and for longer in older age and through their end of life.
- Improving mental health, learning disability and autism services through prevention and self-management.
- Improving the ways we work within and across organisations to offer better health and social care.
Have your say
We are keen to hear your views about the proposed priorities for Hillingdon's Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy to ensure it meets the borough's needs.
Feedback received through the consultation process will be considered before the strategy is finalised and will help to inform our approach. The final strategy will be published on the council's website.
The consultation closes on Friday 12 November.