Flat 8 Broadmead Court (1 bedroom)
- 1346 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, UB4 8HW
About the property
This one-bedroom flat:
- Overlooks a local green space and is valued at £260,600, 80% share market value price of £208,500.
- is situated within a 10-minute drive from Hayes & Harlington Station, West Drayton Station and Uxbridge Underground Station. TFL bus links are situated within a 2-minute walk, making for easy access to central London and outer London areas, by use of over ground or underground links.
- The property comprises of an integrated kitchen, joint living and dining room, generously-sized bedroom, bathroom and a large hallway.
- There is a large storage cupboard located inside the entrance of the property, with additional storage located in a shared external shed.
- Lease includes one allocated space per flat (ample off street parking available).
- Allocated car parking space located behind an electric gated area, set across a shared private garden space, with access to additional visitor parking spaces.
- is excellently-presented and neutrally decorated throughout.
- has integrated white goods (washing machine, dishwasher and fridge) with an additional fixture of an integrated tumble dryer with externally fitted venting.
- The well-kept property is eight years old with only one owner.
Eligibility to apply
To be eligible, you must:
- be a first-time buyer who is unable to afford to purchase a home without assistance
- have a 10 year residency in the borough of Hillingdon
- be a British national (or have indefinite leave to remain)
- have no adverse credit history and
- not be in receipt of housing benefit
Arrange a viewing
To arrange a viewing, please contact Grace Mullally by calling 07427 161 549 or emailing email@example.com
Page last updated: 21 Jul 2022