Getting to the Civic Centre
Most council offices are based at the Civic Centre on Uxbridge High Street.
Reception is located at the top of the central steps, with wheelchair access via the ramp to the right of the forecourt. For assistance, please ask at the reception desk inside.
Open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
How to get here
Uxbridge Station is served by various bus routes and the Metropolitan and Piccadilly underground lines, and there is plenty of parking in the town centre.
By bus or tube
From Uxbridge Station:
1. Leave the Underground Station via the High Street exit (not the bus station exit). This leads to a square opposite the old market building with the clock tower.
2. Turn left and walk along the High Street, passing the Chimes Shopping Centre on your left. Further along you will pass Uxbridge Library on your right.
3. At the junction with Vine Street (at the end of the pedestrianised area), continue along the High Street for another 100 metres.
4. On your right you will see the Civic Centre (large red brick building and forecourt).
Plan your journey: use the TfL Journey Planner »
Directions from the M40/A40:
1. Exit at the Swakeleys junction (M40 junction 1). At the Swakeleys junction roundabout turn south onto the B467 Park Road (signposted Uxbridge).
2. At the traffic lights just off the roundabout, continue straight ahead along the B483 Park Road dual carriageway.
3. At the roundabout continue straight ahead (second exit) on the B483 Park Road (signposted Town Centre).
4. At the roundabout take the first exit onto the B483 Park Road (signposted Hayes).
5. At the roundabout take the third exit onto High Street, Uxbridge.
Plan your journey: use the Directgov route finder »
Parking is available at various multi-storey car parks in the town centre.