The Compass Theatre is a small, council-run and volunteer-operated arts centre, providing local residents and visitors with great value entertainment and performing arts classes.
- Sells hot and cold drinks, wine, beer and spirits, crisps, confectionary and ice cream
- Accepts cash, credit cards and debit cards
- Opens 45 minutes before shows start and again during intervals
- There are 20 parking spaces onsite. These are used by staff, volunteers, production companies, visitors and include 3 spaces exclusively for Blue Badge holders
- Ickenham Station Car Park opposite the theatre offers 24-hour paid parking
Rooms for hire
The Compass Theatre offers a number of different rooms to hire for a variety of uses and occasions.