10 Elizabeth Court (1 bedroom)
- 10 Elizabeth Court, 571 Victoria Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 0JE
About the property
This one-bedroom flat:
- is valued at £320,000 80% share for sale price £256,000
This immaculately presented apartment is beautifully decorated in soft neutral tones throughout and provides a great opportunity for first-time buyers to take a step onto the property ladder.
The property comprises of an inviting entrance hallway, a light and spacious lounge/dining area, a modern, fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, hob oven and washing machine, a fully tiled stylish bathroom with fitted w/c, hand basin and bath with an overhead shower, a generously sized double bedroom.
The apartment boasts a private balcony that can be accessed via the bedroom and a Juliette balcony with sliding doors from the lounge. There is a communal lift that provides entry to all flats from the ground floor.
With access via a security entry system, the apartment is situated within a gated development including allocated parking and a bike store.
The apartments are close to local shops, amenities and tube station providing fantastic links to Central London via the Central Line.
Eligibility to apply
To be eligible, you must:
- be a first-time buyer who is unable to afford to purchase a home without assistance
- have a 10 year residency in the borough of Hillingdon
- be a British national (or have indefinite leave to remain)
- have no adverse credit history and
- not be in receipt of housing benefit
Arrange a viewing
To arrange a viewing, please contact Stephen Egberedu by calling 07736668399 or emailing email@example.com