Flat 31 Garden Court (1 bedroom)
- 70 Station Road, West Drayton, UB7 7FA
About the property
This one-bedroom flat:
- is valued at £265,000 and the 25% discounted resale price is £198,750.
- this flat is at the back of the building and provides a peaceful setting, you would never know it was on the high street.
- located within a 5 minute walk to West Drayton Station (Crossrail). TFL bus links are situated within a 2-minute walk, making for easy access to central London, Heathrow Airport and outer London areas, by use of overground or underground links.
- local shops and amenities are all available within a 10 minute walk.
- excellently-presented and neutrally decorated throughout.
- comprises of an integrated kitchen, generously-sized living and dining room area, large bedroom (c/w storage cupboard), large bathroom (c/w storage cupboard) and a spacious hallway.
- integrated white goods (Combined washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer).
- access via a security entry system, the apartment includes a secure underground allocated parking space and a bike store.
- communal lift that provides entry to all floors/flats from the basement carpark.
- communal gardens, roof terrace and children's play area.
- well-kept property, less than 7 years old, with only one owner.
Eligibility to apply
To be eligible, you must:
- be a first-time buyer who is unable to afford to purchase a home without assistance
- have a 10 year residency in the borough of Hillingdon
- be a British national (or have indefinite leave to remain)
- have no adverse credit history and
- not be in receipt of housing benefit
Arrange a viewing
To arrange a viewing, please contact Tanya Gilbert by calling 07956 496372 or emailing email@example.com
Page last updated: 26 Apr 2022