Hillingdon Housing Strategy 2021-22 to 2025-26 Draft for Consultation
Hillingdon Council has produced a draft Housing Strategy for the period 2021-22 to 2025-26.
The draft strategy provides an up to date picture of housing challenges in the borough. The proposed priorities for our Housing Strategy are:
- Priority One: Place Shaping
- Priority Two: Increasing Access to Affordable Housing
- Priority Three: Leading on Improving Housing Standards
- Priority Four: Embracing the Charter for Social Housing Residents
- Priority Five: Supporting Independent Living
Have your say
We are keen to hear your views about the proposed priorities for Hillingdon's Housing Strategy to ensure it meets the borough's needs.
Feedback received through the consultation process will be considered before the strategy is finalised and will help to inform our approach. The final strategy will be published on the council's website.
The consultation closes at midnight on Sunday 26 September.