Putting our residents first
Top menu
Search our website: Search

Lists and registers

Public registers and registers held as public records.

Unless otherwise specified, the following are online and free.

Birth, deaths and marriages

Copy certificates


Planning search for applications, decisions and appeals 

Planning appeals register

Planning enforcement complaints


Air pollution - registers of industrial emissions and part B permits

Public rights of way - Central area [2Mb]

Public rights of way - North area [2Mb]

Public rights of way - South area [2Mb]

Register of contaminated land in Hillingdon

  • Available for inspection contact the  to make an appointment
  • No charge for viewing the public register, however, there will be a fee for copies

Contaminated land enquiries

  • Contact the for more information
  • Fees apply

Register of premises licences

  • Available for inspection contact the licensing service to make an appointment 
  • No charge for viewing the public register, however, there will be a fee for copies


Register of councillors' financial and other interests

Register of gifts and hospitality

Register of electors

  • Available for inspection, contact electoral services for more information
  • No charge for inspection.  However there is a fee for Proof of Residence letters and for providing copies of the register.

Is there anything wrong with this page?

* What would you like to report?
Broken link
Out of date information
Missing information
Report a problem with a service

* Please provide further details:

Please include your email in case we need further details (optional):

This feedback tool is for improving our pages. To report a problem with a service, please email: contact@hillingdon.gov.uk

Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Related column
Article utilities:  Bookmark and Share Print Print this page Last updated: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:19