Uxbridge College Children's Centre (Hayes Campus)
Hayes Community Campus, College Way, Coldharbour Lane, Hayes UB3 3BB.
- Tel: 01895 853745
- Free phone: 0800 073 0823
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to website:Uxbridge College Children's Centre
Welcome to Uxbridge College Children's Centre which opened on 31 March 2010. My role is to lead a centre that focuses on improving the lives of our local families. Our ethos is that 'everyone matters'. Our centre aspires to building 'stronger families and stronger communities' by creating a warm, welcoming centre where our families can have fun, enjoy activities and learn new things.
Uxbridge College Children's Centre is a 'one-stop shop' for children under five and their families. The centre offers information and activity sessions for children and parents living in the Hayes area. There is a range of support from skilled, committed and enthusiastic staff, who are on hand to help you, plus activities for children under five to help give a child the best start in life.
Rosemarie Alphonse, Centre Manager
Activities and services
- Stay and play sessions
- Speaking and listening groups
- Storytime sessions
- Various fun and educational children's activities
- College careers advice
- Parenting sessions
- Health clinic
- Health promotion
- Paediatric physiotherapy drop-in
- Baby massage
- Employability workshop
Meet the team
- Rose Alphonse - centre manager
Rose is responsible for the overall delivery of services and effective leadership and management of the centre.
- Kerryn Matthews - senior early years practitioner
Oversees and delivers children's services. Also deputises for the centre manager.
- Shelley Cawley - family support worker
Provides parental support, guidance and advice to families.
- Nisha Harris and Debbie Robbins - early years practitioners
Deliver children's services.
- Palbinder Garcha and Sam Clifton - administrators
Provide administrative support to the children's centre team and reception signposting to parents.
Buses: 90, 140, 427, E6, U7
Your feedback could not be sent - please ensure you have completed all fields.
Thank you for your feedback.