Information for council tenants and landlords

houseAdvice has been issued for council tenants regarding emergency repairs and how to get help with paying your rent. New guidance is also available for private landlords. 

Read more information on repairs

Help with paying your rent

Advice for landlords

Page last updated: 26 Mar 2020