Online activities for children and young people
Have fun, learn new skills and make new friends with our programme of online activities for children and young people in Hillingdon.
We are running a variety of informal learning sessions for school years 4 to 13 (up to the age of 25 for young people with additional support needs).
Online sessions include:
- arts and crafts
- dance, sports and fitness
- quizzes, games and competitions
- virtual youth clubs
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Youth Council
- After you sign up, you will be emailed the timetable of activities and details of how to take part in the sessions.
- All activities will be being delivered online through a range of social media platforms by our youth workers, who have enhanced DBS checks.