Warm welcome centres
A free, warm and welcoming place for residents to visit during the colder winter days.
Our libraries and other faith and community buildings are open all year round.
While each offer something a little different, everywhere you visit will offer you a warm and friendly place to enjoy some company, buy a hot drink and get help and advice on how to stay warm and healthy during the winter.
Hot drinks are available for purchase inside our libraries. The libraries also provide free wifi and access to computers to all visitors.
Select the location below for contact details and opening hours.
- Barnhill Community Centre
- Botwell Green Library, Hayes
- Charville Community Centre
- Charville Library, Hayes
- Christ Church, Uxbridge
- Coldharbour Lane Church
- Eastcote Library, Eastcote
- Fairfield Church
- Harefield Library, Harefield
- Hayes and Harlington Community Centre
- Hayes End Library, Hayes End
- Hayes End Methodist Church, Hayes
- Hayes Muslim Centre
- Hillingdon Asian Women's Group
- Hillingdon Sports and Leisure centre
- Ickenham Library, Ickenham
- Manor Farm Library, Ruislip
- Northwood Library, Northwood
- Northwood Methodist Church
- Oak Farm Library, Hillingdon
- Ruislip Manor Library, Ruislip Manor
- South Ruislip Library, South Ruislip
- St Margaret's Church, Uxbridge
- Uxbridge Centre
- Uxbridge Library, Uxbridge
- West Drayton Library, West Drayton
- Yeading Library, Hayes
- Yiewsley Library, Yiewsley
- Yiewsley Methodist Church, Yiewsley
For more information or if you wish to help support warm welcome centres or want to be listed as a warm welcome centre email email@example.com.
Cost of living support
Find more information about what the council and external organisations are doing to support you with the cost of living. The following schemes and programmes offer support to households in Hillingdon.