Hillingdon Community Awards
Do you know someone who goes the extra mile to help others in the community?
Any exceptional acts of kindness - whether it's enabling people to keep fit and active, helping to keep our borough tidy, or supporting someone in need - help to make Hillingdon a better place to live.
Our awards recognise and celebrate the best of Hillingdon and the residents behind the scenes. So be sure to put forward any person, or a group of people, who you think fit the bill for a Hillingdon Community Award.
- Bravery Award
- Helping Communities Award
- Helping Vulnerable People Award
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing Award
Make a nomination
If you'd like to say thank you and nominate an individual or a group who has gone above and beyond to make a difference to Hillingdon, complete our online nomination form.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Friday 23 February.
Terms and conditions
- Nominees must live in Hillingdon or serve Hillingdon residents.
- Hillingdon Community Awards are open to all ages.
- Councillors cannot be nominated.
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- The decision of the panel is final and, for data protection reasons, discussions will not be entered into regarding unsuccessful nominations.
Last year's winners
24 local heroes were announced winners of the 2023 Hillingdon Community Awards.