The Great Barn
Part of Manor Farm Heritage Site, The Great Barn is a Grade II listed unique and exclusive venue and one of the oldest timber framed buildings of its type.
- 120 ft long, 32 ft wide aisled barn
- 7 bays: clear span of 17 ft (5.2m), aisles of 15 ft (4.6m) on either side
- Oak posts originating from Ruislip Woods
- Historic joinery
- Weather boarded walls and ends
- Refurbished stone floor
Weddings at The Great Barn
- Fully licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies, seven days a week, for a maximum of 150 ceremony guests.
- The barn can seat a maximum of 200 guests for a wedding reception