The Great Barn
Part of Manor Farm Heritage Site, The Great Barn is a Grade II listed unique and exclusive venue and one of the oldest timber framed buildings of its type.
The Great Barn is open to visitors during Open House Weekend, Market Sundays and is available to hire for weddings .
- 120 ft long, 32 ft wide aisled barn
- 7 bays: clear span of 17 ft (5.2m), aisles of 15 ft (4.6m) on either side
- Oak posts originating from Ruislip Woods
- Historic joinery
- Weather boarded walls and ends
- Refurbished stone floor
Weddings at The Great Barn
- Fully licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies, seven days a week, for a maximum of 150 ceremony guests.
- The barn can seat a maximum of 200 guests for a wedding reception