Ruislip Woods walks
Explore Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve with one or more of our easy access guided routes, which can be walked either way round.
Red route walk (1.2km)
- Starts from Wiltshire Lane and ends at the Lido car park, Reservoir Road
- Nearest bus stop: H13 at the top of Wiltshire Lane
Blue route walk (1.6km)
- Starts from the Six Bells pub on Ducks Hill Road and ends further up Ducks Hill Road
- Nearest bus stop: 331 at the Six Bells pub
White route walk (0.9km)
- Starts from Wiltshire Lane and ends at Bury Street
- Nearest bus stop: H13 the top of Wiltshire Lane
Yellow route walk (6 miles)
- Starts at St Martin's Church (Ruislip) and ends at St Mary's Church (Harefield)
- Nearest bus stop: 331 and U9 on Harvil Raod at Priory Avenue
If you notice any details have changed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.