Ruislip Woods walks
Explore Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve with one or more of our easy access guided routes, which can be walked either way round at your own leisure.
Red route walk (1.2km)
- Starts from Wiltshire Lane and ends at the Lido car park, Reservoir Road
- Nearest bus stop: H13 at the top of Wiltshire Lane
Blue route walk (1.6km)
- Starts from the Six Bells pub on Ducks Hill Road and ends further up Ducks Hill Road
- Nearest bus stop: 331 at the Six Bells pub
White route walk (0.9km)
- Starts from Wiltshire Lane and ends at Bury Street
- Nearest bus stop: H13 the top of Wiltshire Lane
Yellow route walk (6 miles)
- Starts at St Martin's Church (Ruislip) and ends at St Mary's Church (Harefield)
- Nearest bus stop: 331 and U9 on Harvil Raod at Priory Avenue
If you notice any details have changed, please email us at email@example.com.