Manor Farm walk
Enjoy this 3-mile walk (at your own leisure) along the River Pinn and through the beautiful grounds of Eastcote House Gardens and Manor Farm.
Please note: This walk may include moderate slopes, steps and uneven surfaces.
- Start outside Manor Farm Library, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7SU.
- Exit past the Cow Byre.
- Turn left and follow the path, with Manor Farm House on your right and Winston Churchill Theatre on your left.
- Turn right along Pinn Way.
- Turn left at St Martins Approach.
- Cross St Martins Approach by the River Pinn, go through the gate and join the Celandine Route through Pinn Meadows.
- Exit by the skate park and cross Kings College Road.
- Go through the gate and follow the Celandine Route through the park.
- Cross Elmbridge Drive and continue along the Celandine Route (tarmacked cycle and footpath).
- Cross Fore Street and continue along the Celandine Route (unmade footpath).
- Turn right and cross the footbridge over the River Pinn towards High Road Eastcote.
- Cross High Road Eastcote at the zebra crossing.
- Turn left along High Road Eastcote.
- Turn right up Field End Road (at the mini roundabout).
- Cross Field End Road at the zebra crossing.
- Turn left back down Field End Road to the entrance of Eastcote House Gardens.
- Enter the park and follow the path past the cafe to the walled garden.
- Retrace route back to the library, where the walk began.
Photos along the walk
Page last updated: 09 May 2023