Non-domestic rates freedom of information requests
Hillingdon Council receives a number of requests of a similar nature for information which relates to business rate accounts (non-domestic properties).
To address these requests we are now publishing specific information on:
- full list of non-domestic properties within Hillingdon and their rateable value
- new accounts created
We will publish this information on a quarterly basis, therefore, we will not provide individual responses to requests during the year for similar information but will redirect requests to our published list of reports held on this web page.
Limitations on data
- Ratepayer's names and correspondence addresses are only provided for limited companies and government bodies and not for individuals (sole traders, partnerships, etc). Data protection prevents the publication of individual names.
- The ratepayer is the person liable to pay the charge. In many cases this may be a leaseholder rather than an owner.
- Account reference numbers are not included as these are personal to the individual account.
- The correspondence address is the last contact address on the business rates records.
Most recent data published