Support for council tenants who are struggling financially
If you are a Hillingdon Council tenant and struggling financially, our welfare reform and tenancy support team may be able to help.
Our welfare reform and tenancy support team can carry out a welfare benefit health check to ensure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to.
They can also help you :
- make a Universal Credit claim
- apply for council tax reduction
- apply for a discretionary housing payment (if you're a tenant in rent arrears and/or at risk of eviction)
- with budgeting (and understanding priority and non-priority debts)
- apply for food bank vouchers.
Where appropriate, our team can also:
- offer basic debt advice and direct you to specialist debt advice organisations
- signpost you to employment and training providers.
To get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 08 Mar 2023