Who can apply for a Blue Badge?
Drivers or passengers who would otherwise be incapable of getting to shops, public buildings or other places may be eligible to receive a badge.
Check the Blue Badge criteria to see if you're eligible before applying. This includes:
- a recent digital photo showing your head and shoulders.
- proof of identity (such as a birth certificate, passport or driving licence
- proof of address (such as a Council Tax bill or government letter)
- proof of benefits (if you get any)
- your National Insurance number (if you have one)
- the details of your current Blue Badge (if you're reapplying)
Please note: A Blue Badge costs up to £10 and you can pay by credit or debit card when applying online.
Apply for a Blue Badge
Please note: If you've submitted a paper application, you can pay by cheque, postal order (made payable to the London Borough of Hillingdon) or by phone on 01895 556633.
Renewing a Blue Badge
Renewal reminders are issued automatically 4 to 6 weeks before expiry. Apply as soon as possible, so the new application can be processed before your old badge expires.
You must reapply for a Blue Badge before your current one expires.
Renew a Blue Badge
Lost or stolen badges
Request a Blue Badge to replace one that's been lost, stolen or damaged. You can request it for yourself or someone else.
Replace a lost, stolen or damaged Blue Badge
Please note: Replacement badges will be issued with a new serial number.
For queries or help applying, or if you are unable to apply online and want to use a paper application, email email@example.com or call Hillingdon Social Care Direct on 01895 556633.