Information for residents and businesses about Brexit and the EU Settlement Scheme.

New rules

New rules now apply to things like travel and doing business with Europe. Use the government's Brexit checker to get a personalised list of actions for you, your business and your family.

Find out how the new rules apply to you

Staying in the UK if you're an EU citizen

If you are an EU citizen, you should check if you need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS). This applies if you or your family are from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein. 

You should apply for the EUSS by Wednesday 30 June 2021 if you want to continue to live and work in the UK. 

Free help with EUSS applications

Ealing Law Centre is offering free services to help EU citizens with their applications, including those with complex cases.

Visit the Ealing Law Centre website to complete a referral form

Apply on the government website


Page last updated: 18 Feb 2021