Use this page to find information on how you or your business should prepare.
Brexit advice to small businesses
To help small firms and the self-employed to prepare for a no-deal scenario FSB has created a no-deal information hub. This is now live and is designed to provide business with and signpost them to practical information to help them get ready.
In addition to the information hub, the FSB has also recorded an informative webinar 'Brexit: What businesses need to know and how to prepare'.
Gov.uk help to prepare your business or organisation for Brexit:
Brexit Import Export helpline
To get information about importing and exporting goods after Brexit.
Call the helpline to find out about:
- customs declarations and procedures
- duties and tariffs
- importing and exporting different goods
- transporting goods to and from the EU
- product safety regulations
Imports and exports: Brexit enquiries
Telephone: 0300 3301 331
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Brexit business resource hub:
- GLA London Growth Hub provides Brexit support
Latest Brexit updates
- HM Revenue & Customs has given an update on how VAT rules for UK businesses trading with EU countries would be affected if the UK leaves the EU without a deal, including detailed instructions on completing the European community sales list.
- HM Revenue & Customs have updated their guidance regarding bringing goods intended for business into or taking goods out of the UK in baggage or a small motor vehicle.
- The Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs has updated guidance regarding preparing food and drink businesses for a no-deal Brexit.